Brocks "CT" Series Exhaust
(14-12-2009, 03:24pm)Dave Wrote:
(02-12-2009, 06:39pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Exhaust has arrived, stuck in Customs, Mr Rudd and Mr Swann want their Import duties cut! GRRRR!

Troopmaster,

Finally got to ride my bike today, you will not be disappointed with your new exhaust, if you install a power commander and the **DYNO/TRACK RACE MAP** supplied by Brock for the CT exhaust, it is by far the best system I owned to date, both in terms of performance, fit and build quality.
Dave
Pi_thumbsup

Great news, thanx Dave!

Mine is waiting for me at my buddies house as i type this, FYI, ive also bought a PCV, O2 Sensor (WB reciever), X-TRE, and a BMC "race" air filter, oh, and a "Hamburger with the Lot' rear Ohlins!

Wanna put her on the Dyno first, (in stock form currently,with 2000kms on her), then put the goodies on and do some more Dyno Runs to see how well we can get her to bark!
I have noted your "Dyno/Track" Map posting, i will check it out!

Thanx Again!

Matt. Drool
    [attachment=8593
Hi All, along with a whole lot of other goodies that i ordered whilst i have been away working, i picked up my CT 4>1 Titanium yesterday, some pics for you too see!!

Unfortunatley due to how busy i am during the short Summer break, i wont be putting these goodies on until i get back in late Feb 2010, in the meantime, i wanna get Busa Dyno'd in standard trim before i head off again, (aswell as get a few km's on her up in thew Hills!!), then when i return, its gunna be time to put the trick bits on her!

Like i mentioned before, i am really stoked with the after sales service of Brocks MFG, easy to deal with, and great Communicators!!

Worth every cent in my eyes!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The fitment begins.......

This was the first time i had taken the Fairings off of the K9, as easy as pie!!
Prior to doing this, i hadnt even lifted the Fuel tank to look at the Air Box!!

Brocks instructions that came with the Exhaust are a great help when it comes to removing the Fairings!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-12-2009, 12:31pm)Troopmaster Wrote: [attachment=8593

Troopmaster, Pi_thumbsup

I caught up with Dave a few weeks back and had a look & listen to his system - great choice. I'll be purchasing mine very soon.
I'm looking forward to seeing your Dyno results & the comparison for A/F ratio's compared to the brocks maps.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
            Back home for the weekend, put the fairings back on aswell as my fender eliminator.

Havnt had time to put the PCV, Wideband, or X-TRE in, but i did fit the BMC Air Filter, and the O2 Sensor block off for the loom.

She sounds fantastic, and i think looks wicked!!

What do you think?
(15-01-2010, 05:20pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Back home for the weekend, put the fairings back on aswell as my fender eliminator.

Havnt had time to put the PCV, Wideband, or X-TRE in, but i did fit the BMC Air Filter, and the O2 Sensor block off for the loom.

She sounds fantastic, and i think looks wicked!!

What do you think?

Pi_thumbsup
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
awesome looking pipe!!!