Welcome back all, did you miss us?
(03-01-2010, 08:09am)Xhiler8r Wrote:
(27-12-2009, 03:19pm)Madmax Wrote:
(27-12-2009, 07:17am)Champs Wrote:
(27-12-2009, 12:57am)Madmax Wrote:
(26-12-2009, 11:04pm)Volvi Wrote: Did you get any withdrawal symptoms?

A little absence does make me understand how long I spend on the board with our friends and mates.

Great to have you all back. I was still painting in the dinning room when 12midnight came and went so didn't get back on until that job was complete. The part I hate most about house painting is the cleanup at the end of the session.

Max

The part I hate most about house painting is the house painting !!!

I'm hearing you brother!

We took a week to paint our house after we got back after a three year posting. We hated that week. My Dad's suggestion was to paint a room a year, that way you don't spend too long on it and you never have the whole house to paint.Coolsmiley

Gotta be happy with that!

Max why not just gimme a call and hire me to do all ya painting much much easier when ya know what you are actually doing lol

Now you tell me you can paint!!RollRollRoll
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
yeh i like telling people after they have tried and finally relised that it is not as easy as it looks
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
(03-01-2010, 05:32pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: yeh i like telling people after they have tried and finally relised that it is not as easy as it looks

My only real problem is getting a straight line where two colours meet at corners. Any tips?
(03-01-2010, 08:51pm)Madmax Wrote:
(03-01-2010, 05:32pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: yeh i like telling people after they have tried and finally relised that it is not as easy as it looks

My only real problem is getting a straight line where two colours meet at corners. Any tips?

the tip i give most is buy a really good brush mate it makes life a lot easier most of my brushes are over $50 each make sure you wash them out really well after you have finished and they will last you for years

OH and hanging the tongue out of ya mouth at some weird angle is also a good help Lol3
Move house.
Hang the tongue out at an impossible angle and swear harshly at the offending corner!!!
sounds like you are a quick learner max maybe post some pics of ya finished work and you know what takes you a week to paint usually takes us a few hours hey
yeah, 4 weeks enforced...

Laptop died, then holidays....
Go hard, or Go home!
(06-01-2010, 11:18pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: yeah, 4 weeks enforced...

Laptop died, then holidays....

Good to see u back, I was wondering what had happenned to u!?!

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(04-01-2010, 10:30pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: sounds like you are a quick learner max maybe post some pics of ya finished work and you know what takes you a week to paint usually takes us a few hours hey

I reckon a heap of masking tape. Right or wrong?
mate masking tape is a waste of money but if you really need it buy the blue tape but someone of your background should be able to cut a at straight line no matter what
(07-01-2010, 07:07pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: mate masking tape is a waste of money but if you really need it buy the blue tape but someone of your background should be able to cut a at straight line no matter what

Did you say cut? I have relo's that can cut anything with a large enough knife.
yeh mate i have similar rellos my Serbian cousins are a crazy bunch of MOFO,s
(08-01-2010, 12:01pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: yeh mate i have similar rellos my Serbian cousins are a crazy bunch of MOFO,s

My wife's are Greek!

Even worse with knives that most Yogoslavs mate!Pi_freakPi_freakPi_freak