marks 40th Birthday
HI all

For those that wish to attend, I am holding a birthday party to honour my beautiful husband. He would have been 40 on the 16th December and I would still like to celebrate this.

If you would like to come please PM for the details.. I know its short notice and close to xmas to everyones calendars will be a bit busy. If you cant make it I totally understand.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time out to read this message..

Ciao

Fifi
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
(29-11-2009, 08:30pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: HI all

For those that wish to attend, I am holding a birthday party to honour my beautiful husband. He would have been 40 on the 16th December and I would still like to celebrate this.

If you would like to come please PM for the details.. I know its short notice and close to xmas to everyones calendars will be a bit busy. If you cant make it I totally understand.

Cheers and thanks for taking the time out to read this message..

Ciao

Fifi

The Birthday party is going to be held on the 13th of December anytime after 12..

Cheers Fifi
good on you fifi..!!

mark was made in an excellent year!!! go the 69niners! yup me too as you may have guessed.

every major marker ie.bdays ect once the are celebrated or remebered makes it a lil easier as life goes on.

have a wonderful party
(30-11-2009, 05:36pm)cheeky Wrote: good on you fifi..!!

mark was made in an excellent year!!! go the 69niners! yup me too as you may have guessed.

every major marker ie.bdays ect once the are celebrated or remebered makes it a lil easier as life goes on.

have a wonderful party

Thanks honey. I just wanted one of the dates to be happy. Our wedding anniversary is on the 9th dec and that one I will keep to just me and the girls. But his 40th I believe should be celebrated.

Thanks for your kind words. Muchly appreciated.

Fifi
I look forward to meeting you one day Fifi. Unfortunately I am busy on the 13th but I will get time to say hello in person soon I hope.
I will be having a drink for sure and will swill one for Mark.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO