REMINDER***REMINDER***REMINDER
Bell 
....to all fans and devotees of the sweet science of pugilism > > >

THIS COMING WEDNESDAY NIGHT, DEC. 2ND....

ROY JONES Jnr [Image: imagesCAK7DF3D.jpg] DANNY GREEN
Vs

.....let the battle begin !!!!
i will be backing the green machine all the way
(26-11-2009, 11:52pm)big kev Wrote: i will be backing the green machine all the way

Jones v/s Green , I'm already in the Green camp .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
MMA is where its at...

Boxing has had its days....

;)

I want a rematch with mundine though an green,in greens weight devision.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Green. Lost a stack of money on him when he lost to Mundine though.
(27-11-2009, 09:35am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm a HUGE fan of the Green. Lost a stack of money on him when he lost to Mundine though.

Heidi, you should always bet on black Lol3

In truth though, I wished that the Green Machine would have broken Mundine's jaw to shut him up for a while.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
(27-11-2009, 01:23pm)Leviathan Wrote:
(27-11-2009, 09:35am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm a HUGE fan of the Green. Lost a stack of money on him when he lost to Mundine though.

Heidi, you should always bet on black Lol3

In truth though, I wished that the Green Machine would have broken Mundine's jaw to shut him up for a while.

To shut "The Man" up, you'd have to tear one of his arms out at the shoulder and jam it down his throat!!! I believe a few have tried, they all failled.

I'd like Green to win but Jones has an excellent chance of upsetting his applecart!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!