I currently ride a very good bike. It's a 2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 with a few good extras onboard but I love the Busa and a few other bikes to boot. I just thought that I'd get on board and find out a bit more about the big BEAST in case I decide one day to buy one.
Best regards Carson
KEEP ER' LIT!Very Happy
welcome man... and catchup! hahaha
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
hiya....

welcome etc...

whats not to love about the busa...nuffin..

friend of ours rides the sprint like yours..bloody mad he is!!! lordy passes me on back wheel with wife on board..

one of my brothers just bought a right off sprint..he is looking for parts on the cheaper side of things

glad too meet you and please do atcivily post!

cheers cheeky
Welcome Welcome Welcome
welcome mate you'll be converted very soon buddy!
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeJUST DO ITLol3
born to be mild
Come to the dark side Luke. Feel the power of the dark side.
Welcome Carson,

Yep, as the others say, moving to a busa is a natural progression.
I also moved up from a Sprint ST, that I loved but the 99 Busa was an awesome upgrade and the GEN II K8 model is much more refined as well.

It was hard for me to leave my Sprint behind but it just got left in the shed once the busa moved in.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hello everyone, I love your forums, website and sense of fiendliness, thats why I have decided to join. I ride a Honda Blackbird and I take her out when I get a chance which is not very often nowadays due to family comitments. I will however try and make an effort to come out with you guys.