Lies from Jamie Bezzina
I once told a girl that i had a big big Clock but after seeing her for a few weeks she told me that i have a small clock Scary So she left me thats my lie
It wasnt your little pee wee, it was her ........ was too big.
[Image: BIG%2520FOOT%2520CARTOON%2520(Custom).jpg]
(16-06-2009, 09:04am)#CAS# Wrote: It wasnt your little pee wee, it was her ........ was too big.

U mean a tranny Scary
F#$% off Ray Lol3
(16-06-2009, 04:25pm)jamieBezzina Wrote: F#$% off Ray Lol3

Owwwhhh u beast
A man walks into a shop and puts his penis on the counter , the lady at the counter says , " Excuse me sir - this is a clock shop not a little pee wee shop " to which the guy replied - well then missy - put two hands and a face on this then !

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(16-06-2009, 10:16pm)Ozboc Wrote: A man walks into a shop and puts his penis on the counter , the lady at the counter says , " Excuse me sir - this is a clock shop not a little pee wee shop " to which the guy replied - well then missy - put two hands and a face on this then !

Boc

Lol3
A man asked his wife "What would you do if we won lotto?"

The wife replied "I would take half and divorce you"

"That's good" he replied.

"We won Division 4. Here is $12.50 - now f*** off"
(16-06-2009, 10:16pm)Ozboc Wrote: A man walks into a shop and puts his penis on the counter , the lady at the counter says , " Excuse me sir - this is a clock shop not a little pee wee shop " to which the guy replied - well then missy - put two hands and a face on this then !

Boc

Pi_thumbsup
Lol3
Not Bad ,Not Bad ... A Guy Said To His Wife My Penis Is A Train Be Aboard In Five Minutes And Choo , Choo Choo !!!!
A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot. The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness". Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but......your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it. 

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You've got $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis." They work great but they don't come cheap. It's $1000 an inch.

The man perks up. "So," the doctor says, "you must decide how many inches you want. "
But this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision.

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife. 
The doctor comes back the next day, "so, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?. 

"Yes" says the man.

What is your decision?" asks the doctor. 

"We're getting granite countertops."
(17-06-2009, 08:19pm)bear Wrote: wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?. 

"Yes" says the man.

What is your decision?" asks the doctor. 

"We're getting granite countertops."

Bwhahahahahhaahahaha ---
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Man naked, looks in the mirror and says to his wife "Why do i always get a hardon when i look at myself" wife says "coz your little pee wee thinks your a cnut too"
Photobucket
(20-06-2009, 01:49am)cAstAgeAr Wrote: Man naked, looks in the mirror and says to his wife "Why do i always get a hardon when i look at myself" wife says "coz your little pee wee thinks your a cnut too"

Lol2
Pi_thumbsup
Friggin Lovem. Very clever indeed. Showback
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.