New Monitor
Just got myself a new LCD monitor, first time with LCD to. 23" holy moly, frakk the size of the pages, aint used to it. Got it all down pat with configuring it, am on top resolution 1920x1080, enlarged the fonts a bit and noice. Samsung 2333SW. Only $275 from msy.com.au

Link to Manufacturer:Samsung 2333SW
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
YEah I reckon its like getting glasses for the first time. Everything seems real big and close up. Thats a great price. for a monitor too. So watching your "movies" will be a better experience???? Lol just kidding Volvi. I know you don't sit in the naughty corner
Now if only YouTube had the quality to go with it.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(11-07-2009, 12:19pm)MrsTony Wrote: YEah I reckon its like getting glasses for the first time. Everything seems real big and close up. Thats a great price. for a monitor too. So watching your "movies" will be a better experience???? Lol just kidding Volvi. I know you don't sit in the naughty corner

Haha yea almost like participating in dem movies, next upgrade virtual glasses haha
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(11-07-2009, 11:29am)Volvi Wrote: Just got myself a new LCD monitor, first time with LCD to. 23" holy moly, frakk the size of the pages, aint used to it. Got it all down pat with configuring it, am on top resolution 1920x1080, enlarged the fonts a bit and noice. Samsung 2333SW. Only $275 from msy.com.au

Link to Manufacturer:Samsung 2333SW

Yeah the samsung is the way to go with the beat warrenty avaliable. im running two of the now discontinued 2433sw. is so good being able to run 3 pages side by side.Roll
busa, love em
(11-07-2009, 08:53pm)Volvi Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 12:19pm)MrsTony Wrote: YEah I reckon its like getting glasses for the first time. Everything seems real big and close up. Thats a great price. for a monitor too. So watching your "movies" will be a better experience???? Lol just kidding Volvi. I know you don't sit in the naughty corner

Haha yea almost like participating in dem movies, next upgrade virtual glasses haha

sorry the silly one in me is gigling.....

you both better go to the norty corner