Next Generation Busa Rider
Pi_tongueward i dont see a prob with your protective gear.you were wearing red and thats a saftey colour!!!1Roll
Rev004 Wrote:Had to have a laugh the other day but couldn't resist this.

My 2yr old boy was walking around the house with my Gloves and my Old Helmet on saying ride bike dad, I opened up the shed door and he was off not sure where but he was going.

So got me to thinking who else has the Next Generation of Busa Riders coming up in there house hold.

Anway here's my 2 boys Alex 2 who is bike mad and Mitchell 6 wanting to get in on the action as well.

Mate
Brings tears to my eyes..I have shots of my twins on my busa but only on my phone! I want them to have pee wee 50's to start the ball rolloing but my exwife just would not go for it..Time will tell if they take up the best sport/hobby in the world!!
Cheers
not to far off a busa now picked up my dads new bike yesterday not a busa but an 83 yamaha xs 750 seca in great nic goes hard as! he was so stoked when i pulled up in the driveway with it on the trailer!
Yes well they do grow up so quick and bring so many glorious moments and tears even at the age my 2 boys are.

It would have to one of lifes most fulfilling moments I reckon and I'm like a few of us just starting out.

Hey Cheeky you got me thinking though when you mentioned that your kids are already 18 & 16 what they live that long Lol3

Here's another of my boys with out the helmets on so you can see how good looking they are and before anyone says it they didn't get there looks from me. Oh it's not a busa but my old GSXR1100 or what you can see anyway.

[attachment=5699]
You are going to have your hands full there in future and I see you have put on the passenger seat. Is that for the boys or is the wife going for a ride?
My Daughter on my old 1100 (if it's ok for REV....). I just don't have any photos of her on the Busa yet, although she loves sitting on it and pretending to ride it.
It will scare me if she grows up wanting to ride road bikes.......But I'm not going to try to stop her.

[attachment=5760]
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???