Clear tail light, eliminator and billet kanji bits installed!
Well I finally got a chance to install my new tail light and eliminator tonight, and I thought I would post some pics up!!!

[Image: DSC_0126.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0128.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0129.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0130.jpg]

I also installed some billet bits last week:

[Image: DSC_0079.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0089.jpg].

My wife thinks it's funny that I've ripped all of the stickers off the bike only to put new bits on it that show the Busa symbol! I kinda like the idea that only people who know what the symbol means will get it - sort of like a secret mens club if you wish!!

All I've got to do now is get some clear led bulbs for the indicators (to remove the orange colour from the lenses and that should be it. Obsessive, I know!!
The Racefits look good - loud?

The rear looks nice and clean without the stickers, may have to do the same.
Beer

Looks very nice mate, love the pipes. Have you got a link for where you got the lens kit and fender eliminator.
Stuntrider666 Wrote:Beer

Looks very nice mate, love the pipes. Have you got a link for where you got the lens kit and fender eliminator.

Thanks mate! Here's the links for you:

Fender eliminator was through Rated R in WA - Steves a great guy and I've never had any problems with anything I've received from him!

For some reason the links I post up don't work, so your best bet is to go to Ebay her ein Oz and search for 2008 Hayabusa mini led fender eliminator and you should find it. Theres one there currently for $70 + freight.

As for the rear tail light it was via Ebay in the US through i5motorcycle. Once again do a search as the link won't work. They have them for $69.95 + $20 for freight (USD of course) currently.

There are a few floating around ebay US, these guys were not the cheapest (by only about $10 US though) but as I had used them before I went with them. It took about 2 weeks to get here and was packed really well. The only thing was that there was no instructions in with the unit. Not a problem as it was the 5th tail light I've installed on a bike in the last couple of years so it was pretty straight forward. The main connector for the brake/running lights is stock Suzuki, you will need to splice in the indicator leds to the indicators to get them running as well. Not a problem, if you go ahead and need some pics and help I can there as well.

Cheers

Quick note: I just noted that Rated R has the 08/09 clear tail lights on his site now - they were not on there when I ordered mine otherwise I would have gotten it through Steve!