New toy........
Great pic Tony.

Must be tough choosing which one to take out?
Licence Back!
call me crazy but im sensing a trend there tony
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:call me crazy but im sensing a trend there tony

No, No, Not at all........

As long as its...Suzuki, Unfaired, in-line 4-Cylinder, Chain drive,
over 1000cc..........then im very broad minded......Lol3
How the hell do you choose which one your going to ride,would take me half a day to get out of the garage.
Although just got my busa, I have an 83 katana that was my daily ride up to 5 years ago when I took her off the road for a rebuild it is yet to get. I decided when I bought her that it was a keeper no matter what. When my son was old enough to hear it (18 months or so) I told him it was his and I am only riding it for him! He is 14 now and sat onthe back of the busa for the first time yesterday - his first ride since he was about 6. Not likely to be a bike rider but he will still inherit the kat some day.

The classics are worth it. So many mates sold bikes (because of wives and girlfriends) and regretted it soon after.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Can remember not too long ago commuting to uni on an GS1000 4-into-1...on the freeway I'd move to the pillion footrests, just about right for the cafe-racer crouch to get out of the wind.

Mark