How do I set up a poll?
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set up a poll on a thread? Please....
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
shit I just figured it out, sorry.
horndog Wrote:Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set up a poll on a thread? Please....

when you start a new thread down the bottom there is a spot to select poll with how many selections you would like!!! hope this helps
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
horndog Wrote:Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to set up a poll on a thread? Please....

when you start a new thread down the bottom there is a spot to select poll with how many selections you would like!!! hope this helps

Yeh the bit that tricked me is that you have to actually click on post thread after selecting the poll to take you to the set up bit
horndog Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:

Yeh the bit that tricked me is that you have to actually click on post thread after selecting the poll to take you to the set up bit
oh yep that will do it :-)

what ya polling
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa