Hi im a new user =)
StormStormStormStormNutkickyt1

Hi peeps, im new to the forum and would like to quickly introduce myself =)
I've been riding Blackbirds for quite some time now. And i'm looking to get a busa this week and selling my BB. The problem is i'm from W.A perth and there doesn't seem to be many options other than getting one from over east or from a dealer. If any of you with helpful advice/tips on getting a good deal please let me know. Thanks =)
Welcome to the end,
we have a few members over that way i'm sure they will have some insider knowledge to help you out!!! sounds like a good move though away from the blackbird...good bikes but cant beat the Busa they are a great bike that will serve you well....enjoy the site mate heaps of info here.
Regards
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
ToTheEnd Wrote:StormStormStormStormNutkickyt1

Hi peeps, im new to the forum and would like to quickly introduce myself =)
I've been riding Blackbirds for quite some time now. And i'm looking to get a busa this week and selling my BB. The problem is i'm from W.A perth and there doesn't seem to be many options other than getting one from over east or from a dealer. If any of you with helpful advice/tips on getting a good deal please let me know. Thanks =)

WelcomeTo the club,ToTheEnd, If you need advice where to buy,or
the best Dealer, to buy from, just pm me
cheers
Rock
Welcome to the board mate
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Thanks guys, sent PM Rock

cheers