Is this for real
I just recieved an email from a mate I have no idea if this is for real but I think if it is I will be carrying my personal friend along with me in the futrure

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT ANY CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON!!

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this Warning:

If you are driving after dark and see and on-coming car with no headlights on,
DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!

This is a common Bloods member 'initiation game' that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his 'target'. He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts across the nation are being warned. Their intent is to have all the 'new bloods'nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off.

In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!

Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual
John Grimes
Job Network Training & Placement Officer
NSW ECC Representative
Mission Australia Auburn
A: 67-69 Auburn Road Auburn
E: grimesj@missionaustralia.com.au
P: (02) 97499840
F: (02) 97497796
W: www.missionaustralia.com.au
i believe it.
If it was in an email it MUST be real.
I'm not even leaving the house lights on now!
And I'm using a flashlight only when driving down the road.
I hope they get this gang...FAST
yep, it's just as real as the ski resort I'm trying to sell in the Simpson desert.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
looks like its FALSE good call guys here is a write up on it http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp
but hey Bill, you never know in today crazy fukked up world.

that email sounds more like the USA than Australia if it had been true.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
I hear it happens in the US But it could also be a rumour.
Snopes to the rescue... http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp
It happened to a mate, of a mate, of a mate of mine! Police

Wtf was it again?

Leonard.Biker
I AM a Bloods member and I can tell you it IS definitely real, I know because it's how I got in the gang.

Other note worthy Bloods members who can vouch for me are: Father Chris Mass, Peter Bun E, T Fairy and L "RR" Hood.

Be afraid, be very afraid.
LMAO IF ANYONE BELIVES THIS HAVE ROCKS IN THERE HEADS DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE NET AND YOU WILL FIND THINGS ABOUT THIS SUCH AS THIS LINK I FOUND .... http://www.tfproject.org/tfp/archive/ind...17697.html
ITS ALL FROM THE U.S.A IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING IT WOULD OF BEEN ON THE NEWS BY NOW DONT YOU THINK AS IS WAS MENT TO BE FAXED TO THE COPS

TWIST_OF_FATE

XXX Wrote:I just recieved an email from a mate I have no idea if this is for real but I think if it is I will be carrying my personal friend along with me in the futrure

DON'T FLASH HEADLIGHTS AT ANY CAR WITH NO LIGHTS ON!!

Police officers working with the DARE program have issued this Warning:

If you are driving after dark and see and on-coming car with no headlights on,
DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM!

This is a common Bloods member 'initiation game' that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his 'target'. He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements. Police Depts across the nation are being warned. Their intent is to have all the 'new bloods'nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off.

In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all the drivers in your family!

Please forward this message to all your friends and family members to inform them about this initiation ritual
John Grimes
Job Network Training & Placement Officer
NSW ECC Representative
Mission Australia Auburn
A: 67-69 Auburn Road Auburn
E: grimesj@missionaustralia.com.au
P: (02) 97499840
F: (02) 97497796
W: www.missionaustralia.com.au
Idiot2Whenpigsfly LIKE IF ANYONE BELIVES YOU I THINK NOT IF IT WAS THE CASE YOU WOULDNT BE POSTING IT ON HERE WOULD YOU LIKE DUH
MaxBlack Wrote:I AM a Bloods member and I can tell you it IS definitely real, I know because it's how I got in the gang.

Other note worthy Bloods members who can vouch for me are: Father Chris Mass, Peter Bun E, T Fairy and L "RR" Hood.

twist_of_fate Wrote:Idiot2Whenpigsfly LIKE IF ANYONE BELIVES YOU I THINK NOT IF IT WAS THE CASE YOU WOULDNT BE POSTING IT ON HERE WOULD YOU LIKE DUH
MaxBlack Wrote:I AM a Bloods member and I can tell you it IS definitely real, I know because it's how I got in the gang.

Like Duh i think your a month late Undecided
AND STOP SHOUTING !
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Someone needs to learn how to use his inside voice...
This gang initiation scenario is out of a fairly new release movie starring Kevin Bacon call "Death Sentence". Not a bad movie, actually.
BUSA-RO Wrote:
twist_of_fate Wrote:Idiot2Whenpigsfly LIKE IF ANYONE BELIVES YOU I THINK NOT IF IT WAS THE CASE YOU WOULDNT BE POSTING IT ON HERE WOULD YOU LIKE DUH

Like Duh i think your a month late Undecided
AND STOP SHOUTING !

Hey Rod, I think that twist_of_fate is not familiar with sarcasm ...