Busa accident yesterday?
Some peeps said a Woman came of the back of Red and black busa at 280 km+ on the SE freeway yesterday clocked by the police as it was on the news, The male rider and her were aparently only wearing shorts and shirts,she is in a bad way so the story goes . Couldent find any news on the web though did any one catch that on the news?
Farkin Hell Idiot2
never fly higher than your angel.
dirtydog Wrote:Some peeps said a Woman came of the back of Red and black busa at 280 km+ on the SE freeway yesterday clocked by the police as it was on the news, The male rider and her were aparently only wearing shorts and shirts,she is in a bad way so the story goes . Couldent find any news on the web though did any one catch that on the news?
dirty dog, g' day BUSAMAR K2 good to speak with you, I heard 5 second brief on Channel Ten News in Sydney this Saturday night " female pillion falls off back of bike traveling at 300km, in serious condition. Cheers!!!
They showed a R1 on the news, I guess the media need to beef up the story as usual, but Ouch big time Frown
I have it from a reliable source that the bike was travelling somewhere around 180kph, and that the female pillion passed out due to some unknown cause. The rider also ended up in hospital due to some not so friendly attention from some other bike riders. I havn't heard anything in relation to the current condition.
Cheers,
Terry
As always,5 different stories.
as always.. but damn :( I feel for the girls coming off the back off these bike tho :(
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
A girlfriend once said to me she rather be a pillion on a motorbike.
She would never ride one because they are too dangerous.

Geeze I had to laugh, I said to her I prefer to be the one in control.
I have been on the back of a bike with a lunatic rider, long before I became a rider myself. Scary
never fly higher than your angel.