INSANE Galfer Brake Group Buy
Just wanted to invite the Aussie busa club to a new INSANE Galfer brake group buy we are hosting:

The prices are so insanely low, they can't be published; ya gotta sign up for a unique password just to see them!

This is to protect the vendor from abuse from other online dealers/distributors.

Galfer Group Buy Signup Page

This is open to all makes/models of bikes, regardless of manufacturer. No ABS brake line kits, however.

It is an all-Galfer affair.... Wave rotors, SS lines, HH pads, etc

cheers Duane www.BusaNation.com
hey Duane should there be an extra link here mate?
Licence Back!
Thank-you TIM!

http://www.busanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=888
I will ask my vendor if he is willing to ship to Down Under.

I suspect he will, but the shipping costs - plus whatever import duty tax (if any) is applied - may take some of the gloss off of this Group Buy deal.

That said, these prices are truly an enormous savings over retail, so it just might make financial sense for my Aussie 'bro's anyway.....
OK, the vendor replied back to me... this is good new for you guys!

Yes, he will ship to Australia. The price is $14 for the first pound of weight, and $4 for every pound (or fraction thereof) above that.

It will be shipped via the U.S. Post Office, and the customs declaration will reflect the wholesale price only, which will help you guys out on any import duty tax you may incur.

The rotors are about 2+ lbs each, IIRC.

I can tell you from direct experience that the BIGGEST single improvement in the K8's braking ability are simply dumping those spongy-ass rubber lines for a set of stainless steel equivalents. The 2-line Kit for the K8 hardly weight over a pound with packaging.

The Wave rotors do kick ass, though... check 'em out....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

USPS have a special priority mail box for $37 to Australia (USPS box) from memory its up to 20 lbs.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Update on Galfer Group Buy stats:

56 Front Brake Line kits
43 Rear Brake Line kits
40 Clutch Line kits
35 sets Front Wave Rotors
26 Rear Wave Rotors
47 sets HH Brake pads

Very Happy