On a lighter note......
Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool - YUM!

p.s. - Congrats pan on the impending new arrival!
nice bike, top job, you have done well Clap Trophy
slowandsteady Wrote:Max, I've got a "dark smoke" tinted tail-light and that's sort grey. Plus there's grey inside the yoshi's. Does that count?

hearing you bloke, it must be one of those really black with a little grey ones!Egyptian

Looks bloody gorgeous anyway!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Wow awesome looking Busa! That looks like Glens work with the Thunder Composite decals? great job Glen!
BusaNation Wrote:Wow awesome looking Busa! That looks like Glens work with the Thunder Composite decals? great job Glen!

Hey Duane, watching what's going on on the Hayabusa list - re the spamming and stuff. Can only sympathise mate.

Good luck and cheers

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:
BusaNation Wrote:Wow awesome looking Busa! That looks like Glens work with the Thunder Composite decals? great job Glen!

Hey Duane, watching what's going on on the Hayabusa list - re the spamming and stuff. Can only sympathise mate.

Good luck and cheers

Thanks Mate lol its crazy I mean we are all Busa friends and the guy that owns the list, fine its his list has black listed me and trying to humilate me in public via his message board? why? I am a fellow busa guy? but thank -you for your words of encoragement, I wont put anymore energy into defending myself, I think i said wha ti had to say and really showed the whole busa community about these guys and how they support fellow hayabusa guys in there endeavours-Cheers to all
Nice job. Wavies look great, seat is nice too. Nice bike well done.Pi_thumbsup
PS I think somebodies subverted the site, there's a thread on here about motorcycles.Bump
It's a week by week charade.
pan Wrote:
slowandsteady Wrote:Good call - a timely reminder to make sure I do my bit to keep the rusty and pink ones outnumbered ;)

Pink heh? Knuppel2

Lol3

It's lookin' awesome! It's definitely one of a kind!

I need to talk to Glen about a "new design" too, though with a baby on the way I'm still tossing up between a new paint job or a cot and pram... Confused

Merry Christmas Action-smiley-083

how could you even ask yourself that question, the answer is of course PAINT JOB!
Love the black and gold
looks great

LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE

LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE
Awesome work Cam - I've finally made it down to Melb. Look forward to catching you and Glen at some stage.
Did you notice we put on the "Melbourne" weather for you today?...... just to help you adjust from all that crappy sunshine and mild conditions that you've had to endure in Nowra............lol

Ready to go when you are.
Have you posted in yet? Good timing if you have! Williams stands down on Friday.haha.
Dont have to talk to work until next year. Gotta cross Melb today and it's *(&()ing me off. It can't decide if it's going to rain or not. It needs to pour down so we can agree that yes, it has rained and then get on with being sunny, like summer should be. Idiot2

It's good to be back home. You forget what Melb is like after going to a place with good weather for a while.