Fairing Replacement Info
I need to replace the left side fairing and the front fairing. Can anyone offer some advice on the purchasing of these fairings, either new or second hand.

Model - 1999 Red / Black.

Cheers
John.
Don't know what state you're in but there's a Suzuki dealer nearby, then there's GlenTC who I think can help out with unpainted new ones, but he needs to tell you what he has or can get.
After that it's second hand. I got a full set for a carton of beer in Perth, but they were scratched and needed a bit of work to get back to as new. If you want to go that way, all I did was visit Suzuki dealers and ask if they had stuff they were going to throw away. Most keep damaged panels for a while.
I can get them, new Suzuki or unpainted jobbies. However, Ebay is your friend on this. There is a few enterprising guys out there who are doing custom bodies, ready to go. An off presents an opportunity to do something cool. A Crashatunity.

I think a carton of booze for Bear would be pretty tough to beat. A bit of paint and you're back in business.

an example
Suzuki OEM, new side $800 odd (including kanji worth $160 odd), new nose, $600 odd and mudguard $280 odd. but the colours will be an exact match. Ebay doubtfull youll ever get an unmarked one unless re-painted- then how good will it match up. Above prices are x oz dealers.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Thanks heaps for the info it has certainly put me in the rite direction.

Volvi - itâ€s good to see the club going strong. I was originally member 34 way back in 99/2000 when the club first started. I've been off the bike for a good while but know Iâ€m keen to blow the cob webs out.

Cheers
Welcome back to the clubhouse John.

Good luck with the 99 Red / Black recovery.
Post up some pics when you get it sorted mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome back John, mind the buckshots flying around. good luck on your panel hunt.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.