do not use shell v power

Yep i reckn u are on the money ,we are just sheep,u step out of line they call u a lia,cheat ,fool or extremist then they will get rid of u somehow.. petro $$ reigns the world and causes 96% of the wars.
[/quote]

Then Women must be the cause of the other 4%ClapLol2
Wm
[/quote]
Hijacked
Hey, in 10 years time I'm sure we will be invaded by the Americans so they can turn sugar cane into bio diesel so that them southern boys can keep their pickups going.

Remember Iraq, in the Iran/Iraq war, Saddam was an ally of the US. When the Russians invaded Afghanistan the Afghans were also allies of the US. Who occupies both countries now???? Iraq's invasion was for oil and nothing more.

So I wonder when we are going to get invaded. Probably this Saturday night depending on the result.
I thought everyone already knew not to use Shell V in a motorbike. It also dissolves seals in the fuel injection system.
I used Shell for 5 years in my Busa Optimax optimax ultra and V power, have had NO bad experiences with it, all the mechanics I have quizzed about it said my bike was running perfectly. I had great results at the drags, plugs were always great when it was serviced, recently talked to a mechanic who has done tests over years on different seals and have found no adverse affects on seals so I think people will believe what they want to.
Its a debatable topic that will never end.
Ive done 15,000km using whatever shit is closest when I need petrol.. you guys are losing the plot. If your on standard mappings then why use something outside the octane recomended? Thats what the engine management is setup for.

If after using whatever is going (ok, i dont use ethanol mix) in any vehicle I have owned as long as it has satisfied factory recommendations, I have never had issues with dirty fuel, blocks, performance issues in any thing ive ever owned.

There is a bees dick of difference in consumption with them all. The only reason i would develop a preference would be because i felt like the environment mattered for 5 minutes, but the next time im in the middle of a trip and ive run low on petrol the care factor will go out the window for that as well.
[Image: bmr.gif]
I find yr comments on V power interesting. Here in RSA, V Power is a popular fuel, unleaded, 95 octane, and is prefered to many other brands. With V power my mid range seems better, more pull, than say BP which you guys prefer. I do not have any residue and the pipe has a clean burn. This week I had the plugs changed at 43700 kms and yes worn, but clean.
busa300 Wrote:I find yr comments on V power interesting. Here in RSA, V Power is a popular fuel, unleaded, 95 octane, and is prefered to many other brands. With V power my mid range seems better, more pull, than say BP which you guys prefer. I do not have any residue and the pipe has a clean burn. This week I had the plugs changed at 43700 kms and yes worn, but clean.
I've been using V power and the V Power Racing since they came out, no problems with fuel lines, injectors etc, only an increase in power!Smitten

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Mind you, the V Power Racing comes and goes, sometimes the Dickson Servo has it and at other times we cam go weeks without any at them pumps at all.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!