Fastest Copper???
A clip from a couple of years ago.

Stock (btl mod)clutch, foot shifted, 62" WB, T28 around 290hp, Ridden to track (most times) and virtually everywhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2vO4CvifY

Leonard.
That was damn impressive then , and you have raised the bar a lot since .
when is the first TF race planned ?
What do you weigh Leonard? Out of interest. Don't answer if you don't feel like it.
Glen, in terms of weight, if you think of yourself as a Toyota Corolla and think of Bruce as a V8 Monaro, Legend is about a V6 Camry... Confused
Leonard tell me thats not Lone Ranger on Quick Silver Nerd
I was expecting for a minute it was the older copper one Smitten
When you posted Fastest Copper I thought you had footage of me at the track Lol3 (well I have been the fastest bike there over the past few weeks) Trophy Trophy Trophy
Still to scared to bring out the new Copper one painted Red A (don't let a little rain scare you off)
Maj, Debut the Fuel bike at the East Coast Nat's Just finished refreshing the motor , clutch and belts etc . Come and see Aussie's slowest Fuel bike...hehe

Glen, I was about 93kg those days bike weight was around 250kg no light weight, I'm 88kg now, 80 would be good for the busa's but not good for the fuel bike!!!!!!!

Simmo, No,that's was the old Gold one (not quicksilver)I think thats what you mean't? Video had to get cut down, quality's a bit poor.

New all motor is Silver/Grey(just happened that way), Tonights the night buddy! Got Simmo and Glen (spaman)calling me out now...hope this thing runs ok!

Leonard. Biker
Leonard if thats my old motor in your new bike then any wins will be counted on the black/purple score card.Pi_tongue
Hope to get to the EC nats, need a gopher ?
Leonard should be there next week too much on this week, but I'll be running Saturday & hopefully next Wednesday night also Pi_thumbsup