four 06 models got bottom end rattles
Talking with a mate today about his new Hayabusa got picked up taken back to shop rattle in bottom end been told there has been 4 of the Australia wide
mines got a noise, (2006) sort of clunks when you let the throttle go.. (not in gear, so not the chain etc..) Goes in on 24th to get looked at..
[Image: bmr.gif]
mine also has the same noise on decelleration. i thought it was normal. let me know how you go? pretty sure it has been there since day one.
it goes to shitzuki on the 24th of this month.. will post back results if any
mybb Wrote:it goes to shitzuki on the 24th of this month.. will post back results if any

touch wood my 06 run greatCoolsmiley
harly marks first went back to suzuki aus aswell same noise i think
Regards

Dan
i got to say,I cant think of anything else its doing wrong... not low on power or anything like that.. just the noise.. may not even be the engine, maybe something else loose, or even just me dreaming.. but there is a noise and its on my mind so checking it out.. maybe if I played with a few others i would find they do the same thing.. this is my first busa so i dunno... when i get a chance i will check someone elses to see if the same thing happens..
you could check out mine az, but its when its stops rattling that you need to worry. if the Frankenbusa sounds healthy then you know its about to shit itself in a big wayLol3

I loves my busaSmittenSmittenSmittenSmitten
lol.. i hear ya.. my last car used to shudder through the backend when taking off. THe drive shaft was on its way out.. I was driving along and it stopped doing it.. i thought bugger.. quiet before the storm.. 10 minutes later.. snap.. lucky for 4wd.. just chucked it in 4x4.. instant front wheel drive!
i think it could be the old senario, where the doctor reads through a list of symptoms, and if you start thinking about it. you suddenly start feeling like there may be something wrong with you. like you start feeling the symptoms. sure i think about the noise, but i don't think it's to alarming? time will tell.
wouldn't mind getting together to compare noises mybb.
might be a good idea. im out for this weekend though. and i hear you with the symptoms thing. I once road the my Aprillia into the back of a cop car of all things.. lol.. he did stop suddenly in front of me so what can ya do.. anyway.. I had to ride for 2 hours after then.. I road for 5kms and I convinced myself there was something wrong with the front end.. so I went 25kms out of my way to the Aprillia shop and got them to check it out.. Nothing wrong at all. On a bike its too late once the front whee falls off or the engine seizes while doing 100kmph so I will get it checked even if i look like a dick.
hey mybb, how did you go with your check up?
shitzuki said the exhaust was lose and tightened it... I think its still there. Getting a few things done away from shitzuki over winter so I will have someone else check it to be sure
I got an 07.
Just in for its 1st service,all felt good till the last 100 kays,feels like theres abit of
a flatspot or something,not too sure,maybe even down on power.
This is my first big bike.
I told the shop about it an ron has ridden a thousand busas,if anythings wrong,hel know.
Wel see how it goes tommorow.

Bottom end rattles ?
Hmm. Lets all hope we ran them in right hhahaha!
:P