Pilot road 2
Well it's rear tyre time again and I think I will go for the "pilot road 2". Can anyone give me feedback on these?
dunno PR2, but have Pilot Power 2CT and love them, highly recommend.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hey,

I got a Pilot Road 2 (190) on the back. Havent had it long. 1000 odd ks. Feels good to me. I'm getting both knees down through corners and she's holding on well under power coming out. I'm hoping that the centre will wear equal to the sides once i start loading her up and touring. Mind you i still have a dodgy BT020 on the front and the Pilot Road 2 is pushing hard enough that the sides of the front are beading.

Short answer. Seems sticky enough. No idea on milage yet as i haven't had it long enough to tell. I'll be happy with 3,000 plus but i push em pretty hard.

Sorry i cant be of more help.

Geoff
Thanks for the feed back mate, I have read all the reviews I could and they look like a good thing Trophy
I've got pilot road on the back and power on the front. Never had a problem and get great km's out of the back.Pi_thumbsup I know some who have about 3 sets of other tyres to my one, but they go a lot harder than me. Scary