Playstation 3?
rob Wrote:yeah or i'll just stick with the 360.
Never really liked the playstations- always overrated
cheers
rob

:ausflag: an dont forget the shithouse effort that is the PS3's online suppport. the system wasn't dsigned for online gaming regardless of what they're now tacking onto their promotional junk (my mate Russ owns VGH so I get let in on a lot of the good stuff that isn't as a rule made public. ok so I was a geek in a former life, sue me)

as for the fact that its a "cheap" blue ray player, check out the LG Super Multi Blue HD Player. dual format and it will be release here soon at the same sort of price as the ps3. give it 6 months and they will be cheaper unlike the consoles.

Enough whinging from me. it IS a very good system, but without any decent software support and the fact that it is ludicrously overpriced (australia is the most expensive country to buy a ps3 in) it not worth it. I can say this as I own both systems but feel free to disagree with me:)
wow they aint a grand up here last price saw was 700
Regards

Dan
well it's only money...can't take it with me, when the wife couldn't go past one of the top line Sony Bravia's as I was playn PS3 I didn't hesitate...$6k later awaiting delivery of LCD, took home the ps3 there & then...looks shiite on the old 68cm CRT can't wait for the new display!