Ride day - Sat 9th
OK, Victorians, we will be riding on Saturday 9th.

This is just notice to let you know to keep/get the day free.

Destination and meeting point to be posted soon. Saturday 9th to not conflict with Toy Run (10th).

Interstaters - organizing any rides soon?
10a.m. McDonalds/Shell in Dingley (Redwood Gardens). Corner Centre Dandenong Road and Boundary Road.

We will be heading out east, towards the Strazlecky (spel?) Ranges.
Strezlecki Ranges - I think -

anyway there are hills there..
no matter which way you spell it, it sounds good to me, hope the weather will be kind, it sounds like there is quite a strong interest,,

looking forward to it,,

cheers
les
Don't be fooled by the lack of responses on the board, indicating a lousy turnout. On the contrary Richard tells me after his ring around, theres a GOOD response well over a dozen bikes so far, perhaps well get the 20 we did last time and maybe more, we'll see.

A big thanks goes to Richard for all his efforts and ringing around all on his own bat.

Our ride captain for the day will be Jeff Bigwood I am told and being over 6' I wonder how some wrap themselves around the bike.

Look forward in seeing many of you there, please make the effort, even if you can't make it for the day, come meet us and for brekkie.
yeah volvi thanks go to richard for sure, he sure puts a lot in, kinda makes one feel a bit guilty,,

as far as Jeff as ride captain, not to sure about that, how in the hell are we gunna keep up with him??? he scrapes his fairings at every corner, i think i'll let some air out of his tyres whilst he ain't looking, that should slow him down a bit and tell him it's ok to bring that wild brother in law of his along for some mono spectaculars to keep us entertained on the straight bits,,

cheers
les
The proposed details that have been passed to me from Jeff (ride captain) are along the following lines:

Leaving McDonalds at 10:20. Corner Centre Dandenong Road and Boundary Road. Melway Ref 88 A3.

Depending on the feelings of the group, there is a proposed stop in Pakenham for a custom bike and tattoo show (this is $15). If majority have no interest, then no stop...

Then to Lang Lang, for a break and petrol.

Out the back to Leongatha.

THen what has been described as the "Leongatha Loop" - a big racey loop via Mirboo North (about half an hour) coming back to Leongatha.

Then return home.