SERIOUS INPUT and RATINGS
lets have your thought on the busa against all its would be competitors in the following departments;

looks
performance
engine
gearbox
suspension
handling
rider friendliness
your colour choice

and ctriticism of the infamous "tune stumble"
and the recall issues
looks: To kill for. Final selling point, as far as I was concerned.

performance: Way more than I need, and I am certainly not the sort of rider who would extract the differences out of this bike compared to a huge number of other top bikes on the market.

engine: Well, as this is my first high performance vehicle, I rave. It is so responsive (but I am sure that too is true of the competition)

gearbox: I was always lead to believe that Suzuki were the leaders in gearboxes. However, I do get occassional gear selection problems (a lot less than I had in the past, though). I was expecting the gearbox to be flawless, but I don't believe it is. Not complaining, though, just observing.

suspension: Never touched it. Probably should, though, and set it up a bit more to my style of riding.

friendliness: Not sure what you mean here? The displays are all easy to read at a glance. I am considering the heli-bars, but am not overly uncomfortable.

colour: Copper!

tune stumble: It never bothered me until people talked about it.
volvi and i have set up our suspensions to provide a much more 'sporty' feel,,

the handling and cornering difference is quite remarkable, i'ts very easy to do (with the right tools - not the bikes tool kit tho) takes no more than 5 minutes,,

cheers
I think the suspension settings deserves its own topic so will post under new topic.