anyone use headsets?
Just in case you're looking....I've found some headsets that work with 2 way radios and cellular phones. They are a neck based microphone that absorb the audio from your voicebox and do not carry any background noise whether exhaust, wind or road at any speeds. They work awesome under your helmet and are cheap. Check it out here: www.clearercom.com
Have you tried them yourself? What sort of battery life do you get out of them?

Pablo
Hi Guys I have an elcheapo from Dick Smith that are practically useless above 60K. Are the sets you mention available in Aus?
Baz
They seem to be a US based company. Has anyone had experience with them. I went to the website but would hesitate ordering online, as the online order form which captures credit card details is unsecured. Hmmmmm
I use the genuine nokia handfree with the answer button, available on special from time to time for around $25... After taking the call I stuff the microphone inside the helmet against the cheekpad. While I've never spoken to someone using the setup, people freak out a bit when I tell them I'm riding, apparently you can't tell at legal speeds...
Worth considering...

cheers
bigshow