Syd Ride Sunday 28th Sept
Yes folks,it`s comin` round to that time again.....ride time.

Sun 28th Sept.

A few of us thought `Westward Ho` might be in order. (considerin` the snow n ice has finally taken a hike.)

Meet :- 7.30 Rosehill maccas
8.15 Mulgrave maccas
and maybe scoop up any stragglers at Nth Richmond BP (just over da bridge)

Bells Line of Road to Lithgow.Stop at maccas and `AD LIB` from there.
Lottsa great roads in that immediate area to chose from.

...thoughts troops??

Cheers Franko
Hi Franco

Have "locked-in" the 28/09/03 for ride day!
Will meet at 8.15am Mulgrave Maccas.

Regards,
Tony De
Got three keen riders from Cessnock. May have to make it an overnighter . Planing the route to get there as I type.
Mick
PS: Unmarked copper on the putty on last sunday. @nd weekend in a row theyve been there!:">
Yep Yep i will see you folks at maccas Mulgrave 8.15 Regards Robert only 7 more sleeps.
Anybody else coming out to play ROB
Weather permitting we will be there.
Bus is overdue for a service,so I might bring the TLR instead.
safe and Fun Riding
Greg and Yvonne..
Sorry Rob

Dave and I played with Franko and a couple of his mates on the Putty last weekend. This Sunday we've got our family photo shoot (had to book in almost 6 months ago for this photographer ) so as a result, we can't go.

Now that the weather is warming up and our pool is almost finished , we may just have to have a Busa Club Family Ride day culminating in a BBQ at our joint(riding for the guys, drinkies for the girls and the pool for the kids)

Hopefully we can make the next one (and maybe another one in between eh Franko )

Enjoy the day guys Jules - always smiling, it keeps everyone guessing!
Bad luck Jules & Dave a mate told me some bussa's were at the half way house last sunday, thought it may have been the newcastle guys warming up for this sunday ( now i know ) i can't make next months ride, so we will have to have a roadie in between. Regards Robert (only 4 more sleeps)
Sorry guys can't make this one, trying to sort the busa out....(loading it up with luggage and making sure nothing scrapes).....going up the old 'testing' road, sure to run in with someone up there!!!!

Have a good ride ride guys.....
I cleaned my chanin last week and discovered one of the 5 bolts holding the rear sprocket on was sheared off and the others were loose .. rather scary ... so the bike is in being fixed otherwise I would wobble along with you all .. .......