This cant be good!
Do you think this little white car could be in a lot of trouble?????

Ouch, in more shit that a Werribee Duck I reckon

Suicide by Bro's

Saw similar happen at Bathurst years ago, Volksy finished up about a foot high
I dunno...they`re all wearing helmets,clean & neat colours & ridin` in nice formation.They appear to be clean-cut wholesome home-boyz to me !!
I think I can even see one of `em using his blinker.

Maybe the driver just got a collective,stern frown from da boyz. .....then again.....mmmmm!!
Very observant & perceptive Wily, your handle says it all Does look a bit regimented after all

Does anyone remember the pig pen at Bathurst
circa 1970's Where you got arrested for being there ?
Aaahhhh Bathurst....certainly remember `goin` there one Easter.
Then it got fuzzy & dark !!
Real fuzzy,real dark

Aaahhh the memories.....wish I could f#@*$~ remember `em !!
Yeah the Bathurst memories Wily indeed I remember a geeky, nerdy mate who rode up on a Velocette Venom & got dragged out of his sleeping bag at sparrow fart by the thumpers & hauled off to the can !!!!!!!!!!!!

He whined about it for years after I think the charge was sleeping with intent to sleep in or something

If my memory is correct, the late Ron Toombs was still cleaning up on the Henderson Matchless G50 ?
Yeah,I know,Rev,there certainly were some kick-ass special moments up there on da mtn.
Rollin` round in the mud n gravel n broken glass,for three dayz,in a drunken stuper. .Tossin` each other into the giant bonfires (f*** we laughed ) . Battlin` with the law (no-one ever seemed to win...always ended up being a draw):"> . Mixin` it with the boyz on hogs (even tho,in those dayz we only rode pissy little 2 stroke 250`s )

Shit...& somehow we still managed to ride home afterwards ( still drunk) as if nothing had happened.

Man...try pullin` those stunts today & you`d be cast out for being `anti-social`.......go figure,huh?

Oh...& someone mentioned that there were some races actually goin` on with the likes of Hansford,Willing,Hindle etc

Yep...some memories do come back.
Yep, I remember watching the copper compound (pig pen) being surrounded on the Saturday night & being hit by a massive deluge of assorted missiles Then some bastard started lobbing sticks of Geli

Got booked for speeding down conrod on my CB 750 They were desperate for dough back then even, pricks

Roll on PI 03 !!