Max's Birthday
They also say,
Die young and leave a good looking corpse
They also say...

You have to BE good lookin to leave a good lookin corpse.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Max.

Obviously, you've had a good one thus far... thanks to Heidi's flying fingers apparently (although I might need to go back and re-read that bit).

Even better... you, Busgo and Kawa are all older than me ! I feel soooo much better. Mind you, that probably means I'm the 4th oldest here.

Many happy returns Max. Have one for me The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Goodonyaz Pan, and Astro and Busgeezer, and ray and all of yaz. We had a top weekend, now I have to plan for my baby's 50th, see, I'm married to a younger woman, (2 months and 6 days), she keeps me hopping and trying to keep up with her .
I should throw a Jack Daniels party down here, I got the most incredible amount of Jack's on the weekend. Better not make it a spannering and jack's day aye! 2x 2x

Another sage saying "Old age and treachery will overcome youth and exuberance every time"

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Listen Maxmillion I might be older,but you look older
Got those wheels yet?? Cheers,
Kawasuki
No wheels Ray,
they didn't leave them around the back as I asked, I'll end up picking them up tomorrow if I can get away for a short short or Thursday a I'll have the bike at work tomorrow.

I was going to say Raymond, For a 21 year old - f*** you've had a hard life!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Cheers,
Kawasuki
Max.... sorry for the , but was just wondering.... any chance of you needing to make a quick departure for East Timor ? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
And heeeeeeers Astro. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Not this time mate, still getting over the last trip, the rash comes and goes and itches a lot but they reckon with a quick dip in the reactor at Lucas Heights I'll be as right as rain!

I can't talk about this at the moment for obvious reasons, let's shelve it for a few days.

Max Aussie Rocks Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
h bday Max.How many guns were on top of ya cake?
Cheers,
Pete

djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!
Now DJ we dont want newbies thinking we are all rednecks , mate. You dont put guns on a cake DJ silly boy, you replace candles with bullets (BIG ONES). Cheers,
Kawasuki
I was thinking of running for Parliament guys. After Jackboot Johnny took a heap of legally obtained, lawfully stored firearms off "The People" from 1996 to 2003 and told "The Populace" that they were now safer. I propose to run with the platform "Guns For Everyone without a Criminal Record"
Just think - no more petty crime! Do you think home invasions would ever happen again?, young sheilas would be safe on the streets (just don't piss them off!).

Max - "guns in safe hands make for a safer community"

Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule