Just spotted this in the news.
Ha. Finally someone has breathed some life into these kids. If he wasn't pissed it would have been good to see.

"A P-plate driver has been charged with drink-driving after he was caught towing a friend behind his ute in a porcelain bath in NSW.

Police allege the 18-year-old used a rope to attach the bath to his ute then towed it through the streets of Griffith.

His 30-year-old companion was wearing helmet, overalls and motorcycle boots for the stunt.

The 18-year-old allegedly recorded a breath alcohol reading of 0.145.

He was charged with drink-driving and dangerous driving and will appear in court on January 10."

How did they stop it from rolling over?

Nice one!

Poor sod,probably only had two light beers in the last 2 hours to blow that reading, and thought he was okay - prbably was, but....P platers have to blow zero. Thems the rules, and you shouldn't mess with your licence.
bathtub is adventurous,
We used to use old car bonnets, early ones with the rolled front were best.
Quote:probably only had two light beers in the last 2 hours to blow that reading

I think you've got your numbers mixed up TD. 0.05 (not 0.5) is the legal limit for full licence. He was nearly 3 times over that!
Yep, about 6 schooners or stubbies I reckon.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Bloody P platers, eh?
How half of us got this far i,ll never know.I never used to drink and drive but i was pretty adventorous with slip angles.Born drifter. Glenn the Spa Man