Place To Crash In Brisy ( Grant and I )
Can anyone help out GRANT and I. We will be down there

for the Sports Bike Shoot Out this weekend, and are looking

for a bead or two for Friday and Saturday night....

can anyone help us out. Thanks Regards Richard

You're the guy that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. Paul Teutul,Sr. American Chopper
2 sleeping bags.. Cheers,
Kawasuki
ok... we are after 2 SEPERATE beds... not 1 like Richard said... you are gay Richard..

Also I'm bringing down some bling parts too .. like always.. a super dooper price for you guys and you even save on postage...

oh.. please give us a place to sleep.. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Quote:... you are gay Richard

not as Gay as that wheel stander of a bike you call a Drag

Bike.....and slow my God it just keeps going backwards

Regards Richard

You're the guy that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. Paul Teutul,Sr. American Chopper
it doesn't wheel stand... it bunny hops off the line.... does yours bunny hop...

so, looks like where still homeless for a few days... maybe a cheap room in a pub would be good. I like the sound of that.. get pissed down stairs and stumble up to the room... No one will know us so if we make a ass of ourselves.. who cares... New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
I would have offered but someone has beat you to it!!

Will keep you posted if anything changes.

Shayne Shayne

Thanks anyway Shayne Regards Richard

if ya dont mind rottis they run the house
I've got room for ya 's both
let me know 0402 245 625
shane
Sounds fine with me, I'll give you a call tonight after I talk to

Grant.....

THANKS FOR THIS Regards Richard