Shannons bike insurance
p083.ezboard.com/faustralianhayabusaclubfrm8.showMessage?topicID=20.topic

OHZONE
Could be (a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water; a strong oxidizing agent; can be produced by electric discharge in oxygen or by the action of ultraviolet radiation on oxygen in the stratosphere (where it acts as a screen for ultraviolet radiation))
Or maybe he's just some Wanker in WA !.
yeh I will be giving them a ring and finding out with all the extras that i have got and done if the still come under the suncorp price of $1040.00 i am gonna try for a 20k policy and see what they say will let you know either way Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
Bill shayne gave them a call very good prices
about mid $600 for his bike they will insure a turbo bike as well for mid $700
ok just got off the phone with Shannons they will insure my bike or an agreed value of 22k with 3k for riders gear and 1.5k pillion gear for a great price of $759.14 yearly

guess who is just about to dump Suncorp Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
But they wont insure commuters. I thought theyre add says "a REAL alternative"... bull crap!
Bee is right. Weekend warriors only with capped mileage.
So the Club is safe ?
So I guess there is no point in doing it online... Just had a quote generated for the insured sum of 18k for a modified k5 '04..... $2760.66 !!!!! And that is if I estimate that I would only use it 2-3 days per month!!!! Better be a better quote on the phone or Cheers,
Holge
( Riding not Polishing )
Shannons are full of shit. I had a car with them & they sent me a renewal notice with a demand to install a $3500 satellite tracking anti theft system.

The car already had a good factory immobiliser plus an excellent after market version with extra channels plus factory alarm

Went elsewhere.
For that shit heap XF Panel Van???

Don't knock the 4 litre push rod jobby pilgrim

Nah, wasn't that shit heap

Hoi it's on gas, I'm laughing all the way to the bank

Just swapped to Shannons,
Halved my premium, and added my car with them also.
Result being the car and bike are insured for just under what the bike used to cost me.
I'm very happy with them.
The guys on the phone actually know quite a bit about cars and bikes too which was refreshing.

Josh.
" I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying ! "