call me nuts but....
after putting them 2 switches in I was in the mood for more gizmos, so installed a volt-meter as per pics. I think it came out well and looks great. Thx to Rod for a helping hand with the wiring. Guage $23+post.

"Your Nuts!"

The End
Sorry the name NUTZ has already been taken.

I like your idea of a voltmeter but I think it would only be useful when the battery starts to die. Other indictations are usually a dead giveaway - like the instrument panel starts to play up and the starter struggles. Both of these of course can be a bad earth connection.

Otherwise - looks good.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Ok Volvi............your nuts.
Nice little plug for Ronnie too.
Nice neat job Volvi.
The Phantom is back !
yea I realise mostly good when alternator or batt not doing its job, but always best to be forwarned and not at the last minute. But as I said after putting switches on the other side that side 'looked bare' lol, so what cud I put there and that was my answer. some chrome I prefer stuff like this.

gauge if anyones interested; www.recklessmotorsport.com.au/products/gauges/
Looks factory...
Feel the force. ANGGI

when volvi asked me about it i did think ( what tha ) but after i installed it for him i told him of one good advantage of it and that is your voltage regulator now if volvi's starts heading up and over the 14.6 volts he will be first to no THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Perfect job

Looks great Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte