ping bike mounted mp3 player
can any one point me in the direction of which member had the mp3 player Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
thanks Ray i was just after a way to fit it into one side of my helmet,earplug ones drive me mad after a while but i like to have some back groung music while riding .
Not loud just backgroung stuff,i have been listening to music while ridin for years just can't find anything comfortable enough

thanks maggot Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experienceEdited by: bandit17172 at: 23/8/06 8:22 pm
you should ask him about the flush mount earphones too. might be what you're after.

you can email him at thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au good bloke to deal with too. Edited by: Maggot1300 at: 23/8/06 8:29 pm
G'day Rob,
I use one sometimes on the bike but it just sits in my pocket.
I get about 4 hours of music and if I'm in range I get a good FM reception around the cities.

My mate Mike has his fitted to his Earmold plugs and reckons it drowns out all the wind and road noise. I think that is a bit dangerous though, because he can't hear anything else once he turns it on.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Glen66, if you're after the one he had with the amp and was mounted on the busa.

Cheers
Matt
Just found the thread Maggot and they sound perfect Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
aaa