Ti Force results
All Garbo's dynos where at the same shop over 2 days with the same fuel.

BIKECARE at Adamstown in Newcastle.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Ask kawa what results dynoverks got from a mapped tiforce full system on a zx14.On second thoughts if you own a busa you probably don,t want to hear it.Like i said before though high and light and more powerful is much harder to ride than high and heavy. <i></i>
I was at dynoverks while they were fitting the new system, and I gotta say that in the flesh the ti force's build quality looks top notch. Light as too. That zx didn't really pull the figures I was expecting it to though, but mabey all the chrome on it was holding it back

163hp when stock (roughly).... what did it pull once it was mapped? <i>Edited by: Maggot1300 at: 18/8/06 8:39 pm
</i>
G'day Gazza, Ran on 98 oct. 1st run 9:33am 16c 55%rh, 2nd run 2:49pm 24c 19%rh, 3rd run 35c 7%rh.all on 14/08/06. Done on dynojet.I would say all up would have set me back around 2500...Airbox mod was also done. Any more mods will be small gains from now. I have braided brake lines but will be looking for some good rotors soon as I am getting some bad chatter from front. hope this answers your question.
Mark <i></i>
and its still butt ugly! <i></i>
183hp at the tyre mapped.163 stock does sound about 3-5hp low. Most i,ve heard are 166-168 sae. <i></i>
183 mapped???, bugger me. i'll have to make sure I get a head start on him when I see him on the road then.

or I could finish my engine work..... <i></i>
Thanks Mark, good feedback and testing. <i></i>
163 to 183 with a system & re map

I know that bike has a user friendly wood duck flat spot mapped into it from the factory......but............. <i></i>
Thats with a stock airbox and filter.I think the charts for it are on the bigbikeworld forum I,m told.I remember muzzy claiming 23hp gain for their zx12 systems.All this makes no difference in the corners other than the lighter weight.A tyre only has so much grip. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>