Vance and Hines Sidewinder.
Has anyone fitteda V&H Sidewinder exhaust to their Busa. Love the look and I imagine the sound would be unreal. My greatest worry would be the fitting of the system as I believe it involves cutting the fairing to suit. <i></i>
Hey Scoot.

Yep most Sidewinders require the fairing cut and they dont offer a lot of clearance for road use but in my mind they look the hottest. Brock Hindle sell the Street Megaphone which has a similar look which you can also swap with your street can.

shop.brocksperformance.com/Detail.bok?no=116

Some earlier feedback

p083.ezboard.com/faustralianhayabusaclubfrm11.showMessage?topicID=646.topic

Shayne

<i></i>
Thx for replying.

What sort of products do Outlaw deal in and whereabouts are you. <i></i>
Scoot

I am selling mainly Performance Products suitable for Drag Racing with a few lines also suitable for Street and Circuit.

With respect to exhausts I am able to supply Muzzy, Brock Hindle, HMF and now TiForce. The Muzzy Sidewinder is probably the closest to the V&H but they really arent suitable for the street.

You may notice that Ray(Kawasuki) sells them also, he is actually the Australian Distibuter of these and supplies 60% of my range which is why I dont really push products here.

Specific Drag Racing Products I can supply more are NX, PMR, Carrillo, JE, Shinko and the full APE line.

Here is a link to my Website, still in the build but getting there. You may find a few Brands missing, if you cant find just ask.

www.cyanideracing.com.au

Based in Brisbane, Race at Willowbank!!

Thanks for the Enquiry
Shayne

<i></i>
Is it possible for you to give me a quote for a Brock Hindle Megaphone System for my Busa or should I email the Business? I have never bought anything bike related interstate before? Is the cost of postage/freight overly expensive? Would I just be better off looking to buy a Brick Hindle Mergaphone system (which is definitely not like a dicky substitute!) Any answers to my multitude of questions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris <i></i>
Sorry Shayne, I buggered up my reply. When comparing the quality of V&H, Brick Hindle and Muzzy are there any or great differences. As you may have gathered from my stuff up I leaning towards the BH Megaphone system. Are there any Sidewinder-like systems that you could run on the street.Do you need to do a great deal of work to make them fit if there is a Sidewinder-like system that would be OK for the street?

Once again any answers to my question would be appreciated.

Regards

Scoot <i></i>
Remember that any of the side winders that are currently on the market (and there are approx 5 of them out there.) that you'll not only need to cut the fairing , but all have limited clearance for the street on right hand turns. Also you cannot run the oil coiler. <i></i>
Scoot

If you are a regular street rider I would definitely recommend either Megaphone System over a Sidewinder.

I will see if I can dig up more info for you to compare Build Quality, Power that sort of thing to help you make a decision.

Muzzy and Vance & Hines have both always had pretty good names in the Industry with the Brock Hindle being fairly new but pretty close in quality.

Power wise I wouldnt imagine there being too much in it, all depends on what style you prefer.

What State are you in Scoot, you might have to check with your local Transport department whether it meets there DB ratings emissions etc especially in NSW.

I will check current pricing out with Ray, and get back to you including postage costs. You can email me at shayne@cyanideracing.com.au if you wish to go through things further.

Muzzy Megaphone

Brock Hindle Megaphone

Shayne <i></i>
..... I heard the muzzy megaphone on a ZX12R, and it was loud.
Feel the force. ANGGI<i></i>
Just realised I didnt reply to your horsepower question on these Chunky, see what I can find out.

I like the Brock Hindle System as you can replace the Megaphone with the Streetsmart Muffler and you are good to go for regular street use.

Not sure if Muzzy or Vance & Hines has this option

Shayne <i></i>