Do you have musical talent
I can get nosie from a piano and saxophone, but have no time to practice and get any good.

Don't worry Pan - Simmo is just a bit snitchy because he copped a bit on saturday about his horizontal riding style at WSID recently Them novacastrians can really dish it out
He headed back to Sydney mumbling something about - I'll give them fuggen copper dropper

Ruffy

Ruffy, maybe we should all chip-in and pay for Simmo to do one of these courses...

mmmm

I agree Muther T
These wanna be drag boys take over every discussion they can find.

Get back in your cages and leave the thread stealing to us sexist bikers.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Funny you should ask this question as I received an early birthday gift of a saxaphone. I can't wait to start learning some hip tunes and hopefully it won't be long before I'm the next Bleeding Gums Murphy lol.

tenacious.
Can play acoustical guitar. Can't sing to save myself. Sort of kills the stereotype about being a Maori and being able to sing.

Whats worse than a lobster playing a piano?

Crabs on ya organ

Sorry couldn't help it with all this talk of organs and things. Greetings
Trix

There is nothing like a bee in your helmet to test your reflexs and nerves

Nice birthday present tenacious, your a lucky guy. Keep up the hard work, practice makes perfect. I found this clip while looking up Bleeding Gums Murphy. I know who is now, but I have to confess, I rarely watch the simpson. He is based on a blues singer, guitarist, Blind Lemon Jefferson,who was around many many moon ago.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IDp76kjPw
I like your style MrsTony your funny and you have talent