After life?
Who believes in the after life?
Afterlife...if you've been good and done good deeds you get to ride a Busa at whatever speed you like and attract fantastic ladies who are willing and able....if you've been bad and done lots of nasty things....you get to ride a Kawasaki
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
not sure when you ask Ray. If u r serious or not.
If you are, I definitely do believe there is more than us just dying and that is it. In the big scheme of things, life can't be so complex and simply amazing as it is to just stop after you die.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
As far as I see it you were nothing before life and you'll be nothing after life but other people memories, Just enjoy it while you are here!
who knows? everyone who claims to know for sure, could be wrong but if you say could be this way or another is a 100 % right.
Welcome to the big questions Ray....

Not sure what context you are placing on the question but let's see what my addled brain can come up with..

I could say that "after life" in the meaning of any type of life is over, would mean you are nothing. Doesn't matter if that "life" is physical, spiritual or energy once it is finally over then that's all folks lol

But I have the feeling you mean do I think there is a Heaven or Hell? Well short answer for me is no. The theological planes of these two, and you cannot have one without the other, are more simple human constructs to try to explain something that's wired into us. Some deep principle of understanding without the knowledge of what it is.

Is there another state of being when we die...hhmmmmmm... The million dollar question. I think our energy continues but how and in what form?? I don't know! There is to much unexplained activity in the paranormal to be able to say we become nothing but worm food.

A scary thing to me is I think our ability to "hold" ourselves together in an energy form is being eroded by our technology and the dislocation from the natural world.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
does it matter?

would having a definitive answer change how you live this life?
I absolutely, honestly believe that we still have an existence once we leave these bodies of ours behind.
However the existence we have, is not who we think we are right now. It gets a lot more complex than that.
On a more serious note to my previous post, I don't believe in an afterlife in the traditional/ religious sense.
I believe there is another realm, plane or dimension of existence, possibly more than one. The how, if or why is the unknown part but I don't believe religion to be a factor in it.
What do you believe Ray?
There must be an after life, why would so many Islamists blow themselves up if there wasn't?

I believe in worms and compost that's about all.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(26-12-2014, 11:15am)BikerBoy Wrote: What do you believe Ray?

I believe there is a heaven and hell. i believe someone put us here and so i believe in a afterlife.