buying a 99 this weekend
not sure above mentioned blue/silver is the unrestricted one as display is 280+klm.

heres one that definitely is unrestricted and in Vic. wants more but can always make an offer.
http://www.bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-...(GSX1300R)
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(08-12-2014, 11:39am)Volvi Wrote: not sure above mentioned blue/silver is the unrestricted one as display is 280+klm.

heres one that definitely is unrestricted and in Vic. wants more but can always make an offer.
http://www.bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-...(GSX1300R)

Volvi !! Long time no see. ta for the link. ;)
Still got your copper??

ta guys :)

I'll be test riding it and as I have picked it apart already I am thinking if I like the test ride I'll offer 5k - if I can get a gen one for 5k I'll fall over laughing. Facebook followers reckon no more than 5.5k or no more than 5k for some...... who even thought a busa would come that cheap?

PS: I totally agree with you guys btw - there are much better Busa's out there for good prices. This is just a chance and if I dont get this 99 I'll get on early next year anyway ;)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
Hey raz,a mate of mine just got himself a 00 blue/silver from e-bay,with about 60 thou on the clock for $4300,not a bad bike,now he has 3 gen 1s Yesbut I wouldn't pay any more then 5 for your one,all the best
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

Yea of course I still got Ye Ol Beast and a couple of others, busa currently #2 bike. Look thru my post history for #1.

Good luck in your hunt.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hey all... Well in the end.. 5,300 and I got it.
There are a few little issues but so far nothing found thats major.

I'll post up a new thread and some pics later today ;)

Yay! Got a gen 1 again :) It is reminding me of my gen one a lot so far so it feels like having my old bike back which is awesome.
(14-12-2014, 10:13am)RaZ Wrote: Hey all... Well in the end.. 5,300 and I got it.
There are a few little issues but so far nothing found thats major.

I'll post up a new thread and some pics later today ;)

Yay! Got a gen 1 again :) It is reminding me of my gen one a lot so far so it feels like having my old bike back which is awesome.

Bet it'll feel great to back on one again! Yes Congratulations Clap
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Congrats raz Clapthose 99 are beasts, can't wait to see it ,
I owe I owe,so it's off to work I go!!!

Congrats Raz, I have since decided not too but at one stage I was thinking of selling my gen 2 and going back to a low k gen 1.
Gen 1's seem to have something the gen 2's don't, more aggressive and raw in power delivery maybe.
Anyway, ENJOY mate.
with the 3 busa's I have now owned I found that while the 99 had the "ANIMAL" effect it seems to be unique (99-00) to the gen 1. My 01 was a great first busa but I nearly shat myself first time I took off on the 99 and it lite up the back wheel and put it sideways on me. Something the 01 would/could never do unless I really tried.
My L3 has way more power than the 01 but not hat special something that puts a smile on your face like the 99. One day I will have a genuine 99 back in my shed but I am very VERY happy with the BEE....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!