bought another Nolan 104
Bought another Nolan 104 after my head plant, and its interesting to compare the differences between the Australian one, and the import. Still can't see where the extra $300 has gone though!
I had the original (illegal) one for 2 years and it covered some miles both in Oz and overseas (Vietnam trip).
Great helmet, for touring on the FJR etc., but no good on the Busa - I find it hard to see through the top of the visor window. (Got an old Shoei for that).
The new Oz Nolan seems to be identical, except for the stickers.
The import has a far better buckle arrangement (kind of a tongue/ratchet) than the Australian twin loop/strap.
The tongue/ratchet is just so easy to get on and off - do any Australian helmets have that?
Bit disappointed that the visor ripped off so easy (at the hinge) and filled me up with mud and stones - but I guess a good face plant will do that.
The flip-up never moved at all.
I still reckon Aust Compliance helmets are a total rip off!!

Teaching during my leave at a Marine TAFE - having trouble reaching up to write on the white board - cracked ribs (and collarbone) still hurt like shit two weeks later - especially when ever you laugh or fart!

[Image: IMG_2118.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2119.jpg][Image: IMG_2120.jpg]
I just purchased a reevu its got a tounge & ratchet, works well and easier to use with gloves on those cold morns going to work.