Good evening all!
I'm a newbie too. I'm sure we will be taken care of here.I am glad to join this forums.Hope you tell me about something in this forum
Smile
(13-01-2014, 08:30pm)batool100 Wrote: I'm a newbie too. I'm sure we will be taken care of here.I am glad to join this forums.Hope you tell me about something in this forum
Smile

Welcome to the AHC mate , what generation busa do you own and yes yes yes post up pics when you can
G'day and welcome.
Yep, we love pics. Coolsmiley
Yep, give us piccies and info, we all love to drool over new photos, and share in the bliss of the first touch of a new love.

There have been a few changes with the Gen 1's from '99 to latest, and of course the Gen2's have heaps of changes. So share, share, and we'll do the same.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Welcome to the group and hi from the island Continent Welcome

I have always wanted to ride through Pakistan on my way riding from Vietnam to Norway. But maybe NOT on my busa, more an all terrain bike like a KTM Pi_tongue watching video clips of traffic in Pakistan makes me think a sexy glossy full faring bike like the busa may not survive intact for long

I noticed you currently have a Honda, well we all have our sins to bare but at least you are here and appreciate a real bike Clap I am sure that one day you will be able to give up on the pretend Super bikes and enjoy owning your first busa.

As others have said... pictures PLEASE of your bike at least so we can all go "ooohhhhh... aaahhhhh... purty" and pictures of you will help put a face to the name. Plus it will be good to see a face thats not an ugly mug guy like most of us LOL

I hope you enjoy the club, our sense of humor, openness and enjoyment of being cheeky.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Welcome to the AHC
welcome aboard
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Hiya!
Good Evening my friend .. have a coool day....!
Oh dear