Drag Racing Tyres
Any views on what to use for stock bikes/wheels? Heard Shinko do a suitable tyre. <i></i>
Shinkos are great. Most guys that use them swear by them, here and in the US...

I got mine on special, $240 for the set, fitted!!!

<i></i>
So, are they good all around or just drag racing? I have a spare set of wheels which currently have slicks fitted, and I thought of just getting a rear Shinko for drag racing rather that chewing up the Michelin. Sounds good from what you say, just wondering why you bought a pair? <i></i>
Looks like the 003 is the type required, but where do you get them in Oz or more specifically Perth? <i></i>
They're great for drag racing and excellent on the road too. Shayne had them on from QLD to Jindy and back, did plenty of rolling burnouts too... and they went really well.

I've had mine on for a couple of weeks now and just came back from doing all types of road around Sydney and twisties up north, and they are very sticky.

Not sure where you could get them from, but if you look at the details on the "Sydney Special tyre deal" thread, contact Craig White... he may have a contact out your way. <i></i>
Thanks Pan, will do. <i></i>
Something strange here. Can't find a Whites racing Products in the white pages, but a WPR racing. That number is a fax!
Has anyone got an address for Craig White's business? <i></i>
Don't know an address. He has a big truck he transports his gear to tracks with... I got my tyres done at his home.

Try the Mobile 0413 461 353... <i></i>
Thanks <i></i>
+1 for Shinkos

Micks tires in Brisbane will ship them out thru OZ post

I got mine in a week ( only in Townsville ) but I'm sure they

will post them any where in OZ. I got a front and 2 rears

190 and a 200, all for $490 shipped TYD. The last time I

payed for normal tires they were almost $500 for a front and

a rear. You cant go wrong with them for ....

There phone no is 0738181208 Regards Richard

“98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.” <i></i>