WA Shinko Tyres
OK all you WA riders out there! See the thread on Shinko tyres. Unless you know of anyone in WA selling Shinko, I thought we could approach Craig (see thread on NSW tyres) and see if we can't save on freight and get some sent over. I'm up for a 003 in 190.
Anyone interested? <i></i>
Bear,
I'm in for one of the same. It would be cheaper to talk to Shayne at Cyanide. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Australian distributor:

BCE - BRUCE COLLINS ENTERPRISES PTY LTD
MR.BRUCE COLLINS
10 Pilgrim Court, Ringwood, Victoria. 3134
TEL:613-98732091
FAX:613-98732015

Bruce Collins Enterprises

I spoke to the Rep a few months ago and he said that most Motorcycle Shops can buy them in for you or they can sell direct but their prices arent that great.

The Ultra Soft Rear is $269 + $17 Delivery, my local guy is way cheaper as he buys by the container load, normally $179 fitted but at the moment he is waiting on a new supply. At $269+ I wouldnt bother, stick with the major brands.

Shayne <i></i>
Shayne,
Let us know when the supplier gets new stock, I'll order 2 Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Bear I met a guy who sometimes visits this site but mainly resides on the ADB site - he runs 9.1 with 60'-0 in the low 1.5's on a stock wheelbase 1398 busa - awsome bike and hell of a nice guy. He told me that there is a guy in Perth who sells Shinko's for under $200.00 fitted. He promised to call me with the contact details in the next day or so. I'll post them up asap.

By the way SR440 I dropped of the pipe to him today. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 22/8/06 10:45 pm
</i>
Blackzook, thanks for info. When do you head this way?
Motoplex starts in mid September I think.
Like I said on earlier thread, Collie is quite a way away and maybe you won't be able to make Wed night runs, but I may be able to get a lock up spot up here near the track if you didn't want to drag the bike up and down each week. Let me know. <i></i>
Hi Bear,
I'm already in Collie, bloody rain every day really sucks. I will be knocking off work early every Wednesday just so I can make the drags. Thanks for the offer but I'll load the bike onto the truck and take it up. See you there . Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Collie is a dump in winter!! I lived there for many years and am happy to be out of it. There's a driuver training track out there though, the old Western #7 mine. Don't know if you'd be able to get on it though.
Catch you at Quit. Mines a copper/silver and my feet hardly touch the ground! That's my excuse for lowering links!!! And she agreed. Mind you, she recently described the throttle bodies as "down holes" this was after I'd spent half an hour justifying the purchase of carbtune gauges (arrived yesterday). Now I realise it was all wasted, I could have made anything up!! <i></i>
BEAR Wrote:OK all you WA riders out there! See the thread on Shinko tyres. Unless you know of anyone in WA selling Shinko, I thought we could approach Craig (see thread on NSW tyres) and see if we can't save on freight and get some sent over. I'm up for a 003 in 190.
Anyone interested? <i></i>
KM Imports sell Shinkos in WA. ph 08 92779092 Hope this helps you out.

Wolf
Mick's Bike & Car Tyres Dyno Centre
Shed 1/6 Johnstone Rd Brendale
P: 3881 0033
F: 3881 2211
E: mick@mbct.com.au
W: www.mbct.com.au/