Cheap !!!
Got a couple of Bike bits from Aldi over the years, but this one takes the cake. Please note- This is for my 9 year old daughter, so only for trips around town, short slow trips. Won't be trying to break records with her on the back.

Helmet. Has the correct AS stickers on helmet and both(yes it came with a spare!!) Visors. Has a soft carry/storage bag. And came with a spare set of cheek pads. Not quite a SHOEI . . . bit it fits her perfectly . .. and cost $69.95 Scary (decimal point is in the right place!!!) Pi_thumbsup

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-08-2012, 07:47pm)Ward P Wrote: Got a couple of Bike bits from Aldi over the years, but this one takes the cake. Please note- This is for my 9 year old daughter, so only for trips around town, short slow trips. Won't be trying to break records with her on the back.

Helmet. Has the correct AS stickers on helmet and both(yes it came with a spare!!) Visors. Has a soft carry/storage bag. And came with a spare set of cheek pads. Not quite a SHOEI . . . bit it fits her perfectly . .. and cost $69.95 Scary (decimal point is in the right place!!!) Pi_thumbsup
Aldi was backed with bike people at 8.30.did'nt take long to clear out a lot of stuff.got some midlayer tops and bottoms.Wish I had em on last weekend.they feel good,will try them out tomorrow.you wonder how much profit is in the other helmets.Getting a shark vision r next week,be good to just pull down the shades when you need them.
(11-08-2012, 07:47pm)Ward P Wrote: Got a couple of Bike bits from Aldi over the years, but this one takes the cake. Please note- This is for my 9 year old daughter, so only for trips around town, short slow trips. Won't be trying to break records with her on the back.

hey ward, i did the aldi thing today, got a cpl of head sets, a helmet (spare), a disc lock, textile pants and a bike stand, its not bad gear for the price.
Yeah, there wasn't much left by 11am . . .
Cathy got a spare pair of gloves, I grabbed a balaclava and thermals this time. Scary how cheap the stuff is, but had to go to 2 stores before we found enough stuff left. Got the LAST small helmet, and had someone with kids looking within a minute later, obviously had the same idea.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
If u need anything post it here or pm me
I'll go to the two aldi stores near me,but only for
A few days,they sell like hot cakes
i was lucky, i went to quakers hill this arvo
and got the stuff, they still had a few things left.

i bought an extra bluetooth headset
if any1 is wanting 1, same price as aldis $60.
(12-08-2012, 12:35am)pete Wrote: i was lucky, i went to quakers hill this arvo
and got the stuff, they still had a few things left.

i bought an extra bluetooth headset
if any1 is wanting 1, same price as aldis $60.

I missed out on a headset so I'd be interested if it's still available? Do they look any good? I'm stuck on a ship at sea, but I sent my wife along and everything was gone by 10!
Rob
Not normaly a fan of Aldi gear, but .........

Called in on Saturday and grabed an Aluminium Ramp,
a Paddock Stand and a Transport Stand.

Quality isnt as bad as I expected.
Put the Busa up on the 2 stands and its very solid.

Certainly bottom end of the market but if your on a budget
or just want them as spares / back up's they're not bad.

The paddock stand came with wide and narrow main sections
and 3 different types of pick-up's.

The Transport stand seems OK and came with extra bolts to
fit it to a ute or trailer. (works fine on garage floor though)

Ramps only rated at 200kg but I jumped up and down on it
and it seemed pretty solid.

Not brilliant, but OK.

[/quote]

I missed out on a headset so I'd be interested if it's still available? Do they look any good? I'm stuck on a ship at sea, but I sent my wife along and everything was gone by 10!
Rob
[/quote]

hi rob,
where abouts are u at?
i havent tried it out properly yet,
but havent heard anything bad about them
other than it doesnt have a radio.

Rob
[/quote]

hi rob,
where abouts are u at?
i havent tried it out properly yet,
but havent heard anything bad about them
other than it doesnt have a radio.
[/quote]
Mate, I live in Victoria and will gladly pay the postage.
You can get me at
captrva@bigpond.com
Rob
rob, im thinking of taking them back,
had a quick look on ebay and came across
these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-BT-Motor-...ccessories&hash=item4cfa92a0d9#ht_5638wt_1037

much cheaper tho the range isnt the same 100m compared to 500m
but and has a radio.
(12-08-2012, 12:48pm)pete Wrote: rob, im thinking of taking them back,
these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-BT-Motor-...ccessories&hash=item4cfa92a0d9#ht_5638wt_1037

but and has a radio.

Do look better, I guess. Thanks for the advice Pete. I'll let that one pass if it's OK with ya? Rob
(12-08-2012, 03:13pm)CaptainRob Wrote:
(12-08-2012, 12:48pm)pete Wrote: rob, im thinking of taking them back,
these

but and has a radio.

Do look better, I guess. Thanks for the advice Pete. I'll let that one pass if it's OK with ya? Rob

All good rob.
Do they still sell food, lol