EC 28 July
What a great day. A few of us went along to EC yesterday and took all manner of bikes out on the track. If you look, there is a LOT of bike swapping going on. We all went in the same group, so lots of playing in corners, some silly overtaking, and quite a few fingers being raised in salute!

First time on the new section for most of us, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm walking like a cowboy today. That new bit is hard on the legs!

Here is some photos.

A couple more.

.jpg   280712JPM_0830.jpg (Size: 4.66 KB / Downloads: 98)

Hmmmm... I'm not terribly technamological, but you get the general idea :)

Simmo is getting better and better at the track, but prefers to spend his time annoying me and playing up for the photographer. Pan is still loving his track busa, and it always gets commented on. Often favourably. Bruce had the time of his life trying to wrestle the 1441 through the diabolically tight new section, but blowing everyone into the weeds on the straight. The driving lights were a nice touch. I just circulated around keeping everyone honest, it was a GREAT day. Lots of laughs with old friends.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a great day!
Did you forget someone, you are so dead Heidi
[Image: MAL280712JPM_0215.jpg]
You've seen one Simmo, you've seen them all...
One of the best days I've had riding bikes and hanging out with friends!

Massive thanks to Bruce and Pan for trusting me with their bikes .

Leonard.
I was wondering if you would identify yourself, special guest star!

Leonard was the star of the track. Went out on the 1441, Bruce's GSXR750 tracky, and then the busa tracky. I had to hide the postie, he would have given that a crack as well!! Glad you had fun mate, bloody well knew you would.
(30-07-2012, 08:36pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I was wondering if you would identify yourself, special guest star!

Leonard was the star of the track.

Every time he came to the straight he stopped and looked for staging lights... Roll
We all had a great time, but some little pesky R1 kept getting in the way, so the mighty Busas just kept going around it...

[Image: LeonardpastSimmo.jpg]

[Image: PanandSimmo.jpg]