test and tune
Went to willowbank wednesday night,the weather seemed threatening here in brisbane but at the raceway it was nice and dry
A few bikes there a lot of cars and folks practising for the winternationals
I went 10.18 and was quite happy because my bike is still at stock height and i weigh 100kg.
the 10.18 run i had a 1.9 60ft time so nothing spectacular.
there was also a guy on a new bmw 1000srr.
he went very low 10s bone stock,but he is a 75kg and a competing drag racer so i reckon he would have been well into 9s on my busa.
Hope the weather does not mess up the races this weekend.
(31-05-2012, 08:35pm)larra Wrote: Went to willowbank wednesday night,the weather seemed threatening here in brisbane but at the raceway it was nice and dry
I went 10.18 and was quite happy because my bike is still at stock height and i weigh 100kg.
he went very low 10s bone stock,but he is a 75kg and a competing drag racer so i reckon he would have been well into 9s on my busa.

good results larra. a simple lowering of the front and rear will have u well in the 9's.Pi_thumbsup
(06-06-2012, 11:58am)bigjay Wrote:
(31-05-2012, 08:35pm)larra Wrote: Went to willowbank wednesday night,the weather seemed threatening here in brisbane but at the raceway it was nice and dry
good results larra. a simple lowering of the front and rear will have u well in the 9's.Pi_thumbsup

Yep that is what i am going to do next, that means also that i have to get the andra unlimited licence the cost is $324 plus medical,i believe.Frown
but will definately need that, as i am already fairly close to it. With a 1.8 or quicker 60 ft time,could already be there at stock height (i wish)Drool
(07-06-2012, 07:37pm)larra Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 11:58am)bigjay Wrote:

Yep that is what i am going to do next, that means also that i have to get the andra unlimited licence the cost is $324 plus medical,i believe.Frown
but will definately need that, as i am already fairly close to it. With a 1.8 or quicker 60 ft time,could already be there at stock height (i wish)Drool
Im in the same boat with my gen 1. 10.03 10.02 10.01 last time out. I may need a license too!!!! Your're running good numbers stock height.