intersting ANZ fee with Paypal os payments
Worth checking . I know I will Pi_thumbsup
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-rep...?t=1309332
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Sounds like a good reason to stay away from ANZ mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
All Banks used to do it when paypal started up But stoped when Paypal Aus started .Looks like there going to sneek a fee back in Pi_thumbsdown Watch the others follow .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I had a similar thing 2 years ago with an ebay purchase and Paypal. For the first time I used my verified account instead of my CC.
On my bank statement I had an "after hours transaction fee" of $11.00. That happened only once, and have had no other fees since.
Ahhh ANZ...bunch of thieving cnuts accompanied by their own set of rules given to them by that gonorrhoea experiment Jhonny Howard to do whatever they please and screw the middle class.....Pi_freak
(15-03-2012, 07:36am)BikerBoy Wrote: I had a similar thing 2 years ago with an ebay purchase and Paypal. For the first time I used my verified account instead of my CC.
On my bank statement I had an "after hours transaction fee" of $11.00. That happened only once, and have had no other fees since.

$11:00!!...the manager probably had to come in and do the transaction and get paid double time lol!!!

Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(15-03-2012, 10:20am)Aussie Steve Wrote:
(15-03-2012, 07:36am)BikerBoy Wrote: I had a similar thing 2 years ago with an ebay purchase and Paypal. For the first time I used my verified account instead of my CC.

$11:00!!...the manager probably had to come in and do the transaction and get paid double time lol!!!

Yep, it was a bit steep!!! Stupid me never called the bank and questioned the charge though. Regardless of the $ amount, "after hours transaction" to me is complete bullshit in a 24/7 automated online world!!!!!

They should have just called it a "because we can, fee".
Lol... because we can fee
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast