Ok rubber boyz!
They had the new honda blade 1000 at the island today and they took it for a burl around the track at lunchtime.They had the new soft sportz bridgies on it and check out the tyres after 3 laps........never winge about the busa again,

<i></i>
Hey RR what was the temp out there today...?

Not very well set up for track use. Who was riding it? <i></i>
Kama,the temp was about 26 degrees with a cooling sea breeze and the rider,im not sure,think it was a japanese test guy?I think this was a new bridgie they were testing,cause after i took the pic a japanese guy came over and basically told me to f*** off,well i get that all the time! <i></i>
How rude.... did u explain where u were from.

Tell him that the Aust.busa.club riders should be testing rubber cause we go faster and need better grip.....bloody amature. <i></i>
Yeah Kama,how long do you think those doughnuts would last on the busa??????1 lap maybe <i></i>
Yeh thats my point! We would make far better development riders.

Once we can do a full track day without destroying our tyres we'll give them the OK.! <i></i>
it was out for a short time after lunch last wednesday, vtr mark had the clock on it at about 1:45... <i></i>
That's pretty quick on a std bike with road rubber (supposedly).

Alot of factors can attribute to tyre wear like that....none i care to much to talk about. cause i'm a lazy fcuk. <i></i>