B King power commander problems
Hi Guys, I have a 08 B king and have just fitted Yoshi pipes and a K&N air filter and thought i'd better connect a power commander v to tune it all together.
Problem is, after I put it all back together, it doesn't start and there is no fuel pump noise. I took the power commander out and tried it as stock and same problem and no fuel pump noise. so I put the power commander back in to see if 'id done it wrong but the same problem exists.
Its showing the FI flashing light and Im not sure of the next step I should take.
Any Help???
Matt
Matt,
Im sure there will be someone here who can help you, but for the moment Im wondering if you have Introduced yourself yet? Very Happy
Sorry mate, my names Matt, from Melb SE suburbs. How do you do....
Matt put it in dealer mode for the fault codes
white electrical connector in the seat or rear hump area that is not connected to anything, 2 of the wires in the 6 pin plug are white red stripe and black white stripe , bridge these 2 and see what fault code is shown on the dash
Your probably looking for a side stand switch while in gear or , the tip over switch has been moved or dislodged,
kill switch ,or a connector you have changed not being fully installed
Hey all, thanks for the input. the problem is fixedClap and I feel a little silly. As you may know, the Bking has a chrome housing on the fuel tank around the key. Without this on, the chip in the key cannot be read and the immobilizer can't be switched off. so after I put it all back together it all works (and sounds) fantastic.
Bit of a stupid mistake, I know but I hope if anybody else has this drama, it helps.
Cheers
I know a bloke who had that same problem .................. but I'm not going to name him as he's far bigger than me and he's likely to Shred..der me Lol2 Lol2
(19-11-2011, 04:39pm)fasterfaster Wrote: I know a bloke who had that same problem .................. but I'm not going to name him as he's far bigger than me and he's likely to Shred..der me Lol2 Lol2

Shred..der meLol2 Lol2
Shayne I think someone is talking about you Boobies4
Lmfao!!! Love it :)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.