You hate your mates when.....
when your mate gets a call informing him he just won a 2012 Repsol CBR1000RR with all the trimings to a value of $25,000 that will be signed by Stoner and Doohan at the MotoGP, plus $3,000 in riding gear.

He already owns a replica Rossi bike that is signed by the Doctor himself, so now he's got one of the best collections ever!!!!!

Good friend, top guy....but f*** I hate him right now.
Is that the shannons promo one Paul?
(04-10-2011, 02:57pm)BJK1 Wrote: Is that the shannons promo one Paul?

No, not sure who he got his ticket through, but I got an email via MoshTix with the same competition.

He also gets a lap of PI sitting on the back of a bike with Doohan.
Holy shit awesome! Lucky bastard!
(04-10-2011, 03:23pm)BikerBoy Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 02:57pm)BJK1 Wrote: Is that the shannons promo one Paul?

No, not sure who he got his ticket through, but I got an email via MoshTix with the same competition.

He also gets a lap of PI sitting on the back of a bike with Doohan.

That's fu#ked....how bloody good would that be?! Doohan's my motorcycling hero....
And you can always count on your mates to really rub that kind of news in!...throw bricks at the bastard!!!!!!
What a lucky c**t INDEED Pi_thumbsup

.....but fear not, Paul, all is not yet lost....coz you DO know what to do about that demo lap with Micky D, dontcha!?!
(hint: it involves A: a baseball bat, B: the rear mid section of ur [un?]lucky mate's smug head, and C: some minor adjustments to his or ur ID) Pi_tongue

Lol3
(05-10-2011, 01:10am)bazman Wrote: What a lucky c**t INDEED Pi_thumbsup

.....but fear not, Paul, all is not yet lost....coz you DO know what to do about that demo lap with Micky D, dontcha!?!
(hint: it involves A: a baseball bat, B: the rear mid section of ur [un?]lucky mate's smug head, and C: some minor adjustments to his or ur ID) Pi_tongue

Lol3

Lol3
Bat would just break on this guys head Bazman (just like Homer and his boxing career) I'm thinking a bit of cianide is his sanga (just enough to make him sick) and the offer to go pick the bike up for him considering I live so close to the track and have a ute.

Why is there no evil & scheming emoticon???
ha ha....like the way ur thinkin', Paul....."cunning" beats "luck" ANYday!!!! Trophy
That CBR was at EC yesterday. The bloke said it was the AMCN prize bike and he'd bought it off the bloke that won it...
(05-10-2011, 11:32am)pan Wrote: That CBR was at EC yesterday. The bloke said it was the AMCN prize bike and he'd bought it off the bloke that won it...

Wrong bike Pan.

The CBR you saw was the yearly AMCN bike giveaway from last year.

The bike my mate won is the 2011 IVECO MotoGP Stoner Replica prize for buying a GP ticket.
A-ha!
Cheers