Happy Arabs/dont look if u think u may be offended
So friggen true!!! Was told last week that a muslim women with a burka on had her picture taken for her car license in Mackay. The people there waiting for service gave her a good serve but they still get away with it! Absolute BULLSHIT!!!
I had a muslim woman come to my door the other day. I didn't open the door, just spoke to her through the mail slot. See how she f@@cken likes it ... Lol2
Normaly I stay away from these sorts of topics as they are of no interest to me,
but this time I'll have to say there is a lot of truth in what you wrote Ray.
(11-08-2011, 09:07pm)Dale Wrote: I had a muslim woman come to my door the other day. I didn't open the door, just spoke to her through the mail slot. See how she f@@cken likes it ... Lol2

Bloke went into Macca's for lunch, waiting next to him was a women in a burkah.
She was big, fat, dirty, smelly and probably ugly too. It turned him off his food.
So he crossed the road to Hungry Jacks and again in que he was confronted
by a women also wearing a burkah, but this young lady was slender, very clean and sweet smelling,
just by her eyes he could tell she was stunningly georgeous. His apetite returned.

It just goes to prove the burkahs are better at Hungry Jacks.
(11-08-2011, 09:55pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 09:07pm)Dale Wrote: I had a muslim woman come to my door the other day. I didn't open the door, just spoke to her through the mail slot. See how she f@@cken likes it ... Lol2

Bloke went into Macca's for lunch, waiting next to him was a women in a burkah.
She was big, fat, dirty, smelly and probably ugly too. It turned him off his food.
by a women also wearing a burkah, but this young lady was slender, very clean and sweet smelling,
just by her eyes he could tell she was stunningly georgeous. His apetite returned.

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Clap i love it. very clever.

SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.

Lol2Lol2Lol2
(11-08-2011, 09:55pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: Bloke went into Macca's for lunch, waiting next to him was a women in a burkah.

Lol2Lol2Lol2

Being happy is SO over-rated these days....
(11-08-2011, 08:12pm)kawasuki Wrote: Australian Muslims make up less than 3% of our population yet our Government is fixated on pandering to them... Why??

Because the rest of the population isn't going to riot/blow things up/behead people on the internet when they don't get their own way.

"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(14-08-2011, 05:02pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 08:12pm)kawasuki Wrote: Australian Muslims make up less than 3% of our population yet our Government is fixated on pandering to them... Why??

Because the rest of the population isn't going to riot/blow things up/behead people on the internet when they don't get their own way.

Well maybe it's about time we started... bring on the revolution!!
Reclaim "the lucky country" & get rid of all the politically correct rubbish. Let common sense lead the way, and MAJORITY RULE, the way democracy was intended to work.
(15-08-2011, 09:51pm)highwaybruiser Wrote:

Reclaim "the lucky country" & get rid of all the politically correct rubbish. Let common sense lead the way, and MAJORITY RULE, the way democracy was intended to work.

Lol2Lol2........could hardly contain a beach fight in Cronulla and youre screaming revoloution.....that needs balls!!!!
1st post, good point.
...but those of yous that go out of your way to be arrogant???just as bad!

anyway -blah blah blah...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2

Good luck mate. You going to need a whole world supply of it to start anything with this apathetic population. They just like to whinge and it is always the only action they take.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(17-08-2011, 11:53am)Shifu Wrote:

Good luck mate. You going to need a whole world supply of it to start anything with this apathetic population. They just like to whinge and it is always the only action they take.

100% correct Pi_thumbsup

[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]

....funny Very Happy if it was true!